Monday, March 19, 2007

They're Like Real Comics, But Good!

I speak of course, of webcomics. That (relatively) new medium of personal and amatuer self-expression that is successful as a movement but struggling as an industry.

I'm not going to say why I like the webcomics linked below. They're too different to compare and I can't really point to why I like these over other, similar comics.

Errant Story
Exploitation Now - Ended
VG Cats
Mac Hall - Ended
Three Panel Soul
Okashina Okashi
Dr. McNinja
Minus
Queen of Wands - Ended but apparently a sequel has recently started up
Megatokyo - I should note that while I have stopped reading this webcomic, I am still a huge fan of his artwork.
Real Life Comics
Cute Wendy - Ended but the artist is doing buttloads of other stuff still

That's my reading list. The below links are a couple of weird ones. Road Waffles I liked, but I don't like most anything else the artist is doing, especially his new comics. Down to Earth I also like but it seems to have a posting schedule measured in months.

Road Waffles
Down to Earth

There's one more I love, but I haven't read it in forever due to time constraints and I can't for the life of me remember who the artist is or what it's called, but I will try to post the link once I figure out where it is.

No comments: